Artem
not given I don't know what to write... I want to reach fluency in English because of my work. Sometimes, I have to talk to people from abroad. They don't speak my native language as well as I don't know any languages except Russian. So, we have to use English. That's why I learn it. It helps me earn some money. What else? I can't watch English movies and TV news yet. It is quite difficult for me to understand fluent speech. I hope I'll improve my listening skills in the nearest future. Actually, I'm not good at speaking and writing as well. So, I think I need an English teacher. I hope this site will help my find appropriate one. Don't know how many mistakes I've made. I hope not many. Ok. That's all. Good bye.
You are right, I am not a native speaker nor a teacher. I just want to help people as much as I know and I can. 1.I am doing this on my mobile phone so it's not as easy as a computer to do it elegant. 2.I spend hours to do that. 3.why didn't you or one of native speaker do it as it should be? Please courage efforts and do better.

not given

I don't know what to write...

I am  not sure 

I want to reach fluency in English

Speak English fluently 

because of my work. Sometimes, I have to talk to people from abroad.

Foreigners 

They don't speak my native language as well as I don't know any languages except Russian. So, we have to use English. That's why I learn it. It helps me earn some money.
What else? I can't watch English movies and TV news yet. It is quite difficult for me to understand fluent speech.

Native speakers 

I hope I'll improve my listening skills in the nearest future.

As soon as possible 

Actually, I'm not good at speaking and writing as well. So, I think I need an English teacher. I hope this site will help my find

Me find 

appropriate one.
Don't know how many mistakes I've made. I hope not many.
Ok. That's all. Good bye.

Any corrections made would be nitpicking. You did a terrific job.