Keka
About Clarice! In 1945, Brazil starts to live one stable political moment. Was a period of growing. So, the writers from this epoch don't care more about the social problems, like we saw in texts from 1930, when they wrote about the misery of our social reality. But, in turn, the poetry of 45 is... different and amazing. They come with so much tranquility, and, in generally, with a subject question about the existentialism. At least here in Brazil, we call this moment of "Third Modernist Generation" (but I know that reality of Brazilian modernism has some particular characteristics that diverge from European or North American context in many ways, especially with regard to the historical moment of the postwar period). My favorite writer came from this moment. Clarice Lispector. In their texts has much introspection and looks like your characters are always looking for your own identity. It's an epiphany. And now, I'm reading "Amor" (for the 4th time). Looks like therapy. I don't know that I LOVE in this short story... I think is about how she makes me see and feel the interior process of the character. It's very intimist. One day, in the "Breath of Life", she said: "I write as if to save somebody's life. Probably my own". But no, Clarice. I think it's mine.
1

About Clarice!

In 1945, Brazil starts to live one stable political moment. It was a period of growth growing. So, the writers from this era epoch don't care anymore about the social problems, like we saw in texts from the 1930s, when they wrote about the misery of our social reality. But, in turn, the poetry of '45 is... different and amazing. They come with so much tranquility, and, in general ly, with a subject question about the existentialism. At least here in Brazil, we call this moment the of "Third Modernist Generation" (but I know that the reality of Brazilian modernism has some particular characteristics that diverge from European or North American contexts in many ways, especially with regard to the historical moment of the postwar period).
My favorite writer came from this time moment. Clarice Lispector. In her their texts, she shows has much introspection and it seems like the your characters are always looking for their your own identity. It's an epiphany.
And now, I'm reading "Amor" (for the 4th time). Looks It is like therapy. I don't know that what I LOVE in this short story... I think it is about how she makes me see and feel the interior internal emotional (or mental?) process of the character. It's very intimate intimist.
One day, In the "Breath of Life", she said: "I write as if to save somebody's life. Probably my own". But no, Clarice. I think it's mine.

Beautiful! Really great text. Makes me want to read some of her work, too! 

1. Epoch is correct, but rarely used. Instead: time, era, or period are more common. 

2. You may also say: the European or North American context 

3. When you talk about the characters, did you want to say that you see yourself in them (since you mention epiphany afterwards)? If so, maybe something like "it seems like her characters are reflection on my own identity".

4. Is Breath of Life one of her books? If so, then "one day" would not be necessary. If is something that can happen several times (e.g. an interview), you can say "Once, in an interview, she said".

1

About Clarice!

In 1945, Brazil started to live a stable political moment. It was a period of growing. So, the writers from this epoch didn't care much about the social problems, as the problems we saw in books from the 30' , when they wrote about the misery of our social reality. But, in turn, the poetry of the 45' is... different and amazing. They come with so much tranquility, and, in general, with a subject question about the existentialism. At least here in Brazil, we call this moment the "Third Modernist Generation" (but I know that the reality of Brazilian modernism has some particular characteristics that diverge from the European or the North American context in many ways, especially the historical moment of the postwar period).
My favorite writer came from this era. Clarice Lispector. Her writings are characterized with a lot of introspection . It's an epiphany.
And now, I'm reading "Amor" (for the 4th time). Looks like therapy. I don't exactly know what I LOVE about this short story... but I think it is about how she makes me see and feel the interior feelings of the human character. It's very intimist.
One day, in the "Breath of Life", she said: "I write as if to save somebody's life. Probably my own". But no, Clarice. I think it's mine.