Jacky
Family Hi again! I live in a medium house in front of a park. In this park I spend some time with my dog. My family members are: my mom, stepfather, sister, brother in law, niece, and I ; and of course I considerate part of my family my dogs, cat and bird.... There names are Coco, Pipo, Chiquita y Pedacito respectively.
2

Family

Hi again! I live in a medium house in front of a park. In this park I spend some time with my dog. My family members are: my mom, stepfather, sister, brother in law, niece, and I ; and of course I consider my dogs, cat and bird part of my family... Their names are Coco, Pipo, Chiquita and Pedacito respectively.

There = refering to a location. Ex: Look over there.

Their = refers to possession. Ex: Which is their house?

....Not to be confused with They're= abbreviation for "they are". Ex: They're at a concert.

Great job!

1

Family

Hi again! I live in a medium [size] house in front of a park. In this park I spend some time with my dog. My family members are: my mom, stepfather, sister, brother in law, niece, and I ; and of course my dogs, cat and bird, [which] I consider part of my family.... There Their names are Coco, Pipo, Chiquita y Pedacito respectively.

1

Family

Hi again! I live in a medium-sized house in front of a park. In this park I spend some time with my dog. My family members are: my mom, stepfather, sister, brother in law, niece, and me ; and of course I consider my dogs, cat and bird to be part of my family .... There names are Coco, Pipo, Chiquita y Pedacito, respectively.

I consider my dogs, cat and bird (to be) a part of the family.