sylvio
Cherries thieves In these days of May, foxes, magpies, jays blackbirds and badgers all come together to steal my cherries. Blackbirds and magpies are not afraid of me. Additionally they are not ashamed to steal me. Placed on the roof of the house, the magpies look at me then jump on the tree as if I was not there. In the beak of the blackbirds, I think I detected a smile of satisfaction. Foxes and badgers only come at night. The only traces of their nocturnal theft are droppings left under the tree.
1

Cherry Cherries thieves

During In these days of May foxes, magpies, jays, blackbirds, and badgers all come together to steal my cherries.
Blackbirds and magpies are not afraid of me.
Furthermore Additionally they are not ashamed to steal from me.
Sitting Placed on the roof of the house, the magpies look at me then jump on the tree as if I was not even there. 

On In the beak of the blackbirds (blackbird's beak), I think I detected a smile of satisfaction.

Foxes and badgers only come out at night.

The only traces of their nocturnal theft are the droppings left under the tree.

Red: Corrections

Blue: Suggestions

Cherry thieves
During May foxes, magpies, jays, blackbirds, and badgers all come together to steal my cherries.
Furthermore they are not ashamed to steal from me.
Sitting on the roof of the house, the magpies look at me then jump on the tree as if I was not even there.
On the blackbird's beak, I think I detected a smile of satisfaction.

Let me know if that helped!

1

Cherries Thieves

In these days of May, foxes, magpies, jays, blackbirds and badgers all come together to steal my cherries.
Additionally they are not ashamed to steal from me.
Placed Perched on the roof of the house, the magpies look at me, then jump on the tree as if I was were not there.
In the beak of the blackbirds, I think I detected can detect (the other verbs in the paragraph are in present tense, so it makes more sense for this to be present tense, too) a smile of satisfaction.

Foxes and badgers only come at night.

The only traces of their nocturnal theft are droppings left under the tree.

Great job! It's a very pretty story. Just so you know, "these days of May" works here because it sounds poetic, but it would be a little strange to say that in real life. 

Yesterday in the morning, the oriole came before the jay. So I have to continue badgering you with this story ! Badgers and foxes outfox me with my cherries, because I never saw them in my garden.
The badgers and foxes get plenty to eat. The badgers badger me for food, and the foxes outfox me. // "to badger" (verb) = to repeatedly ask for something; to nag persistently ........... "to outfox" (verb) = to be more cunning than someone else.
Nothing for foxes and badgers ?