wehan
Imagine what I'll be in an interview What is my wanted most? A good job, of course. I have some wonderful dreams, and I hope some day I can make the world better, but before that, I should make myself better. A good begin is half done. If I want a good job, I must perform good in the interview. Do some home work mean no harm. So blew it is my prepare. (B boss M me) B: Can you introduce yourself? M: I am a experience java programmer. I am donner. If you have read my resume before, you must knowing I have the ability for this position. So I don't want repeat my resume. I want to describe myself use one sentence: I like coding, I like challenge, I can create things, and I a good learner; Compare with most programmer, I think I am good at communication. I can lead, and I like cooperation. B: What's the best job you have done? M: Most of time, I am a worker. I don't do something content myself, this is why I an seeking a new job-- I want have chance to prove myself. If I must say, there are: Once upon a time, the project 's deadlines are tight, I have finished the most work, more work than other two guys. And I finished that project. Cheat the ISP. My last company is EDM. We need deliver email. And the ISP where decide wheather you are sending the spam email--base on the user feedback. So I create a system, simulate human behave, make the ISP believe our email is good. Not a good thing, but a challenge, and it work.

Imagine what I'll be in an interview

What do I want most? A good job, of course.
I have some wonderful dreams, and I hope some day I can make the world better, but before that, I should make myself better.

A job begun is a a job half done. If I want a good job, I must perform good in the interview.
So, there's no harm in doing some homework. So below is my preparation.
(B boss M me)
B: Can you introduce yourself?
M: I am an experienced java programmer. I am a doer. If you have read my resume before, you must know I am qualified for this position.
So I don't want to repeat my resume. I want to describe myself using one sentence:
I like coding, I like challenges, I can create things, and I am a fast learner;
Compared to most programmer, I think I am good at communication. I can lead, and I like cooperation.

B: What's the best job you have done?
M: Most of time, I am a worker, but I don't find find the work to be very fulfilling. I want to be part of something greater. This is why I am seeking a new job-- I want to have a chance to prove myself. If I must say, there are:
One time, the project 's deadlines were tight, I had to finish most of the work, more work than the other two workers. I finished that project on time.
Cheating the ISP. My last company was EDM. We needed to deliver email. And the ISP would decide whether or not you are sending spam--base on the user feedback. So I create a system to simulate human behavior, which made the ISP into believe our email wasn't spam. It wasn't exactly a good thing, but it required a lot of skill.