Silvia
My last trip You would like to post an entry to a blog about your last trip. >>In my last travel I went to London with my friends, we went on plane since Spain, the time that we spended on trip were three hours more or less. When we arrived to airport we went on bus until the city. The first that we visited were Hyde Park and Picadilly Circus. After, other day we went to Trafalgar Square and Madame Toussauds, i liked this museum i taked a lot of photos there, we were on there all the morning. Also we visited more places, but in the last day we were to Candem, we lose on underground for arrive there. Is a city with a lot of people, i saw that people always are very busy and they go very fast on the street. London is a cool city, i really like it, England is my favourite country. I would like go again to United Kigdom, but i think that i will go after of visit others countries as Italy or Poland.
1

My last trip

The last time I travelled, I went to London with my friends. We went by plane from Spain, which took three hours, more or less. When we arrived at the airport we took a bus to the city.

The first things we visited were Hyde Park and Piccadilly Circus. Another day we went to Trafalgar Square, and also to Madame Tussaud’s. i liked that museum a lot, and i took lots of photos there. We stayed there all morning.

We visited a lot more places, and on the last day when we went to Camden, but we got lost on the underground trying to get there!

It is a city with lots of people, and they are always very busy and rush around.

London is a cool city, i really like it, and i think England is my favourite country. I would like to go back to the United Kingdom, but i think that i will go after I visit other countries such as Italy or Poland.

1

My last trip

You would like to post an entry to a blog about your last trip.

>>In my last travel I went to London along with my friends. We went on,travelled from Spain to UK by plane, the time that we spended on trip were and spent approximately three hours during our trip. When we arrived to at the airport we went ride on a bus until the going to the city.

The first that place we visited were Hyde Park and Picadilly Circus. After, other day The next day, we went to Trafalgar Square and Madame Toussauds. I liked the Museum, which interest me to take a lot of photos there We were on there all the morning there and spent the entire morning.
Also Afterwards, we visited more places and in the on our last day we were went to Candem. Unfortunately, we got lost in an underground before we for arrive there.

It's a city with lots of people.I saw noticed that people always are are always very busy and they go walk very fast on the street.
London is a cool city and I really liked it. England is my favourite country. I would like go back again to United Kingdom, but I think that I will do it nextime go after of visit visiting others countries such as Italy or Poland.

1

My last trip

In my last (trip) I went to London with my friends. We went (by) plane (from) Spain and the time () we spent (in) the (plane) were (around) three hours (). When we arrived (in the) airport we went (to the city by bus).

The first (places) we visited were Hyde Park and Picadilly Circus. Later, (on another) day we went to Trafalgar Square and Madame Toussauds. i liked this museum. i took a lot of photos there (and) we (stayed) there (all morning long).

Also we visited (many) places, but (on) the last day we were to Candem and we (get lost) underground (when we) arrive there.

(It) iIs a city with a lot of people, i (noticed) that people (are always) very busy and they go very fast on the street.

London is a cool city (and) I really (liked) it. England is my favourite country. I would like go again to United Kigdom, but I think I will go after (visiting) others countries (such as) Italy or Poland.

My Last Trip

On my last trip I went to London with some friends. We went on a plane from Spain that lasted about three hours. And upon arrival, we took a bus from the airport to the city. 

We visited Hyde Park and Piccadilly Circus first. On another day we went to Trafalgar Square and Madame Tussauds, a museum I like a lot and took many photos of. We spent all morning there. 
We also visited other places but spent the last day in Camden. 

It's a city with a lot of people who are always busy and walk very quickly along the streets.
London is a cool city. I really like it. England is my favorite country. I'd like to visit the UK again but I think I'll return after visiting Poland and Italy. 

(P.S. I think this is the most natural way to put these ideas into English. I hope this interpretation was helpful to you even if others have already given you theirs. If you have any questions, ask me! ^^)