Anna
The Most Difficult Subject to Me In my school-life, perhaps, Maths is the most terrible nightmare. In secondary school, I used to be a good student at Maths. However, when I moved to high school, I lost all the interest in this subject. The foremost reason is that I had lost all the basic. One house can not be built on an insecure foundation. Gradually, my scores at maths was getting worse and worse. I find it bewildered to study everything correlated to Maths. As a common sense, people can not concentrate on what they dislike, nor do I. Because I do not like Maths, I am always making excuses for not learning it. This subject is so boring; I am not good at it; Why do I have to learn Maths? On account of these explanation, I completely ignore it. Nonetheless, now I have realised how important Maths is, especially when it is one of the three obligatory subjects in my University Entrance Examination. I have given it more thought and made every efforts to improve my Maths skills.
1

The Most Difficult Subject to For Me

In my school-life, perhaps, Maths is perhaps the most terrible nightmare. In secondary school, I used to be a good student at in Maths. However, when I moved to high school, I lost all the interest in this subject. The foremost reason is that I had lost all of the basics. One A house can not be built on an insecure foundation. Gradually, my scores at in maths was were getting worse and worse. I find found it bewildering to study everything correlated to Maths. As a common sense, people can not concentrate on what they dislike, nor do can I. Because I do not like Maths, I am always making excuses for not learning it. This subject is so boring; I am not good at it; Why do I have to learn Maths math? On account of these explanations, I completely ignore it. Nonetheless, now I have realised how important Maths math is, especially when it is one of the three obligatory subjects in my University Entrance Examination. I have given it more thought and made every efforts to improve my Maths math skills.

(Editor's Notes:

"Maths" is a class subject, "math" is the actual... thing, I suppose you could say.)

1

The Most Difficult Subject for Me

In my school-life, perhaps, Maths is the most terrible nightmare. In secondary school, I used to be a good student at Maths. However, when I moved to high school, I lost all the interest in this subject. The foremost reason is that I had lost all the basics. One(did you mean one's) house can not be built on an insecure foundation. Gradually, my scores at maths were getting worse and worse. I find it bewildering to study everything correlated to Maths. As a common sense, people can not concentrate on what they dislike, and neither can I. Because I do not like Maths, I am always making excuses for not learning it. This subject is so boring; I am not good at it; Why do I have to learn Maths? On account of these explanation, I completely ignore it. Nonetheless, now I have realised how important Maths is, especially when it is one of the three obligatory subjects in my University Entrance Examination. I have given it more thought and made every effort(or just effords)to improve my Maths skills.

1

The Most Difficult Subject to Me

In my school life, maths is the most terrible subject. In secondary school, I used to be an expert at/in math. However, when I moved onto high school, I lost all my interests in math. The biggest reason is that I had lost all the basic mathematics. One house can not be built on an insecure foundation. Gradually, my scores at math was getting worse and worse. I found it to be bewildered to study anything related to math. Universally, people can not concentrate on what they dislike, nor do I. Because I do not like Maths, I am always making excuses for not learning it. This subject is so boring, I am not good at it. Why do I have to learn Maths? On account of these explanation, I completely ignore it. Nonetheless, now I have realised how important Maths is, especially when it is one of the three obligatory subjects in my University Entrance Examination. I have given it more thought and made every effort to improve my Maths skills.

Use details when you write. Because people who first read this---don't know what you are talking about.

at/in you can pick which one that sounds better for you.

efforts needs to become effort.

Math...not maths.

Universally--means everyone or the whole world, kinda like common sense. 

1

Your essay is very good, Anna, and up to your usual high standard. As discussed, I have used the basic information from your essay and adopted a different approach but the end result is the same.   

‘Maths – My Worst Nightmare!’

Without doubt, Maths will pop up in my school curriculum year after year and, as ever, will present the biggest challenge to me, a veritable nightmare. That said, I can recall not too long ago relishing this subject. It was in secondary school when all seemed very lovey-dovey, I was good at maths and it seemed to like me. You could even say we were made for one another. Upon moving to high school, however, the relationship quickly began to unravel and we seemed to drift apart, my interest beginning to wane. Looking back, the foremost reason seemed to be that I developed a mental block and lost the basic maths skills. As we all know, a house cannot be built on insecure foundations and gradually my performance went downhill. Maybe I did not pay it the attention or respect it deserved but, irrespective, we changed from being good friends to almost complete strangers. Now, I find everything correlated to the subject to be totally bewildering. Often, we will develop a phobia which prevents us focusing 100% on that topic and I guess I am no different. The plain truth, though, is that I am always making excuses, per se – why do I have to learn it? I am no good at it! I don’t like it! I can’t be doing with this! This subject is so boring! At least with my other subjects I could feel a sense of achievement. In English and in literature I was regularly praised for my work and won prizes. On the contrary, Maths never did anything for me so it would surely come as no surprise that we are not the best of buddies. ‘What the heck, does it really matter?’ I ask myself, nonchalantly. After a pregnant pause, the harsh reality check cuts in. ‘Yes.it does!’ Alarm bells start ringing in my head with the sudden realisation that Maths is one of the three obligatory subjects in my University Entrance Examination. Well, I have to admit I got it horribly wrong but, looking on the bright side, all is not lost. Fortunately, there is still time for me to come to my senses, overcome my fears and make every effort to ramp up my maths skills.