Phương Trà
Topic : The subject I find difficult In school, there are many subjects I have to learn : Math, Science, Literature, History,…And all of them, I find it difficult to learn Chemistry because of many reasons. Firstly, Chemistry seems to be a dry subject. Because Chemistry takes any concepts I learned in algebra and combines them with abstract concepts .So, I have to remember a lot of long Chemiscal formula. Secondly, I am always being mistaken among Chemicals. It forces you to use your head a little with finding the products of a reaction, the equilibrium of a reaction, how or why a certain molecule act a certain way. Thirdly, I am an active girl. So I can’t stand sitting in one place and experimenting with Chemicals. In Short,Chemistry is the subject I find more difficult. But I will try my best to get on well with it and set up a new learning methods to improve my weak subject.
1

Topic : The subject I find difficult

In school, there are many subjects I have to learn : Math, Science, Literature, History,…And out of all of them, I find it most difficult to learn chemistry because of many reasons. Firstly, chemistry seems to be a dry subject. Because chemistry takes any concepts I learned in algebra and combines them with abstract concepts .So, I have to remember a lot of long chemical formulas. Secondly, I am always being mistaken among chemicals. It forces you to use your head a little with finding the products of a reaction, the equilibrium of a reaction, how or why a certain molecule acts a certain way. Thirdly, I am an active girl. So I can’t stand sitting in one place and experimenting with chemicals. In short, chemistry is the subject I find most difficult. But I will try my best to get on well with it and set up a new learning methods to improve my weak subject.

I agree that chemistry is difficult!

When I found "chemiscals" in a text translation software, it didn't return anything. But when I found "hóa chât" in that text translation software, it return "chemiscals". Is there word "chemiscals" in English or is it software mistake? I'm not good at English. Correct me, please.:)
:)))) I'm from VietNam
Where are you from