Alexey
hello world! Hello everybody! My name is Alexey and I’m from Ukraine. About 2 month ago I started to learn English. It’s difficult for me, but I’m working hard on it. I’m a dentist and I had a lot of work last years, but now I have much free time. It’s related to military activities in my country, stupid behaviors of the politicians and corruption at all levels of government. Many people lost their jobs and working people’s wages are low. In these days I spent my time on bicycling, walking trips, web surfing and learning English. I don’t worry about my future because I have no financial debt and I could move to another country in cause of need. My native languages are Russian and Ukrainian. These languages are a very similar. Native Russian and Ukrainian speakers always understand each other. Russian and Ukrainian use almost the same alphabet and huge number of similar words. Grammar structures of these languages are a very similar too. People from the west of my country speak Ukrainian at most and from the east speak Russian at most. In the central part of Ukraine mix of the languages are widespread. It called surzhik.
1

Hello World!

Hello everybody! My name is Alexey and I’m from Ukraine. About 2 months ago I started to learn English. It’s difficult for me, but I’m working hard at on it. I’m a dentist and I had a lot of work last years, but now I have much free time. It’s related to military activities in my country, stupid behaviors of the politicians and corruption at all levels of government. Many people have lost their jobs and working people’s wages are low.
In These days I spend my time on cycling bicycling, walking trips, web surfing and learning English. I don’t worry about my future because I have no financial debt and I could move to another country if necessary. in cause of need.
My native languages are Russian and Ukrainian. These languages are a very similar. Native Russian and Ukrainian speakers always understand each other. Russian and Ukrainian use have almost the same alphabet and a  huge number of similar words. Grammar structures of these languages are a very similar too. People from the west of my country mostly speak Ukrainian at most and from the east they mostly speak Russian at most. In the central part of Ukraine a mixture of the languages is spoken are widespread. It called Surzhik.

hello world!

Hello everybody! My name is Alexey and I’m from Ukraine. About 2 month ago I started to learn English. It’s difficult for me, but I’m working hard on it. I’m a dentist and I had a lot of work last years, but now I have  a lot of  free time. It’s related to military activities in my country, stupid behaviors of the politicians and corruption at all levels of government. Many people lost their jobs and working people’s wages are low.
In these days I spent my time bicycling, walking trips, web surfing and learning English. I don’t worry about my future because I have no financial debt and I could move to another country if necessary.
My native languages are Russian and Ukrainian. These languages are very similar. Native Russian and Ukrainian speakers always understand each other. Russian and Ukrainian use almost the same alphabet and huge number of similar words. Grammar structures of these languages are very similar too. People from the west of my country speak Ukrainian at most and from the east speak Russian at most. In the central part of Ukraine  a mixture of the languages is  widespread. It called surzhik.

hello world!

Hello everybody! My name is Alexey and I’m from Ukraine.

I started learning English about two months ago, It’s been difficult for me, but I’m working hard on it.

I’m a dentist and I had a lot of work on my hands in the past few years, but now I have much more free time.

It had been related to military activities in my country, stupid behaviors of the politicians and corruption at all levels of the government. Many people lost their jobs and labour wages are low.

In these days I spent my time on bicycling, walking trips, web surfing and learning English. I don’t worry about my future because I have no financial debt and I could move to another country in cause of need.
My native languages are Russian and Ukrainian, these languages are a very similar.

Native Russian and Ukrainian speakers always understood each other. Russian and Ukrainian use almost the same alphabet and a highly similar vocabulary. Grammar structures of these languages are a very similar too! People from the west of my country mostly speaks Ukrainian and from the east, mainly Russian. In the central part of Ukraine a mix of the languages are widespread. It's called surzhik.