Maggie
HELPPPP :( Dear Mr.John Doe, I am writing to apply for a position of junior chief as advertised in my local newspapers. I believe that I have all the necessary skills and qualifications for this post since I have two years of experience working in a restaurant. since I am still attending college I would be able to work part-time shifts. In addition, I believe that working overnight would be a perfect timing for me considering that I have morning classes. I would be happy to attend an interview at any time convenient to you. Please to not hesitate to contact me if you require any further information. I hope to hear from you soon. Yours sincerely,

HELPPPP :(

Dear Mr.John Doe,
I am writing to apply for a position of junior chief as advertised in my local newspapers.
I believe that I have all the necessary skills and qualifications for this post since I have two years of experience working in a restaurant. and because  I am still attending college I would be able to work part-time shifts. In addition, I believe that working overnight would be the perfect timing for me considering that I have morning classes.
I would be happy to attend an interview at any time convenient to you. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you require any further information.
I hope to hear from you soon.
Yours sincerely,