catherine
Are you mobilephone addict? Walking on the street, it is likely to come across many phubbings who never rove their eyes on anything else but only their smartphones. Although there are many denouncements against phubbing, people get obsessed with smartphones for reasons. Owing to technological development, smartphones are actually getting "smarter" and "smarter". As for myself, I rely on my Smartphone for its various apps which can be classified into three categories: entertainment, learning and daily life. There are hundreds, if not thousands, of entertainment apps for smartphones, which provide enormous resources of music, movies and games. They are all available on the APP Store. You can download them either totally free or with paying a little money. Other apps used for photographing, as well as video and audio recording are also entertaining for shutterbugs. Smartphone apps also include many teaching materials for self-learners of foreign languages. Word and phrase explanations, speaking and listening practices, live radio of foreign programs, such as BBC and VOA, and original books are all handy within such apps. There are electronic dictionaries too. They surpass traditional paper dictionaries by promptly recording of newborn words and phrases, especially internet slangs. Take the word "phubbing" in the first paragraph for example, you can only turn to an electronic dictionary for help, because it hasn't been collected in any paper dictionary yet. Among multitudinous functional apps, the most significant and frequently-used ones are those closely relate to our daily lives. For instance, apps with GPS positioning offer services of guidance for you. You can use them to find an unfamiliar place effortlessly. Some of them can also track your sports data and give you advices on exercise when comparing with you personal indexes (e.g. height, weight, blood pressure and so on). Besides, group purchase apps play a more and more important role in our daily consumptions. Not only because they offer lower prices, but also due to their helpful consumer reviews averting us from cheating by advertisements. We can use them for reservations of restaurant, movie theater and hotel as well. Basically the smartphones enable us to do almost everything we used to do with a computer. We can check emails, surf the internet, update our blog and wechat circle of friends. In fact, smartphones have got involved so deeply in our daily lives, we may feel anxious and depressed without them. To be continued

Among multitudinous functional apps, the most significant and frequently-used ones are those which closely interact with (relate to) our daily lives. For instance, apps with GPS positioning offer location details, (services of guidance for you.) useful if you find yourself in unfamiliar territory. (You can use them to find an unfamiliar place effortlessly.) Some functional apps will (of them can) also track your sports data and provide advice (give you advices) on exercise, taking in to account your  (when comparing with you personal indexes (e.g).) height, weight, blood pressure and so on. (.  Besides,) Group purchase apps are playing (play a morean increasinghly significant (and more important) role in our daily lives by alerting us (consumptions. Not only because they offer) to lower prices, special deals (but also due to theirand also by providing helpful consumer reviews. (averting us from cheating by advertisements. We can use them) They can also be useful for restaurant reservations, and checking the likes of movies, theatres and hotels.  (of (restaurant, movie theater and hotel as well.)
In short, (Basically the) smartphones enable us to do almost everything which was commonly done on (we used to do with) a computer. We can check emails, surf the internet, update our blog and wechat our circle of friends. In fact, smartphones are so deeply embedded (have got involved so deeply) in our daily lives, that we may feel anxious and depressed without them. To be continued:

Very good sentence constructions and use of phrases. 

Are You a Mobile Phone Addict?
Whilst walking along a (on the) street nowadays, you will commonly run into a phubber, (it is likely to come across many phubbings) someone who is so fixated on their smartphone that they will never divert their gaze or acknowledge your presence. (rove their eyes on anything else but only their smartphones.) Although phubbing has been roundly condemned, (there are many denouncements against phubbing,) nevertheless, people become obsessive (get obsessed with) over their smartphones for a variety of reasons. It goes without saying that largely as a result of (Owing to) technological development, smartphones are becoming (actually getting) "smarter" and "smarter". As for myself, I rely on my Smartphone for its various apps which can be classified into three categories: entertainment, learning and daily life.
There are hundreds, if not thousands, of entertainment apps for smartphones, representing an (which provide) enormous resource (resources) of music, movies and games. They are all available for download from (on) the APP Store, some free and others for a minimal charge. (. You can download them either totally free or with paying a little money.) Other apps, such as those used for photography, (photographing, as well as) video and audio recording are useful (also entertaining) for amateur photographers. (shutterbugs.)
Smartphone apps also include a host of (many) teaching materials for self-learners of foreign languages. Explanations of words and phrases, (Word and phrase explanations,) speaking and listening practice (practices), live foreign radio programmes, (of foreign programs,) such as the BBC and VOA, and original books are all useful tools (handy) within such apps. There are electronic dictionaries too. They surpass traditional paper dictionaries in that they include newly coined (by promptly recording of newborn) words and phrases, predominantly (especially) internet slang. (slangs.) Take the word "phubbing" in the first paragraph, for example, you can only turn to an electronic dictionary or the internet for help, since it has yet to be included in any updated conventional dictionary. (because it hasn't been collected in any paper dictionary yet.)

Your writing is like a native English person. I love your writing.
I'm impressed by your vocabulary, very good! If you want, we can chat about a few corrections and nuances.
There is even a calling" mobile phone addict" for such a phenomenon. Want to know more about this calling? You should search it with your smartphones.