coucou
Diary i just feel a little upset. It's the first time i change my work in china, and now, this new company agreeed to give me this opportunity by email, but up to now, i still not receive their offer letter and i have asked this resignation with my current company. maybe, it is dangerous, because i have asked this resignation before i have got this offer lette, but, i worked in this current company for almost 3 years. i want change another new environment, it is better for my career professional. now, i hope everything will be ok.

Diary

I just feel a little upset.
It's the first time that I have changed my *work in China, and now, this new company has agreeed by email to give me this an opportunity by email, but, up to now, I have still not received their offer letter, and I have already given my asked this resignation with to my current employer company.
Maybe this is dangerous, because I (have) asked this resigned ation before I (have) received got this offer letter, but I have worked in this current company for almost 3 years. I want a change to another / *new environment, It is better for my career *professional.
Now, I hope everything will be all right ok.

*changed my job

*to a new environment  <em>or</em>  to another environment

*my career  <em>or</em>  my professional career