Yvki
CMAO Master - A Real training in economics of Japan and China allowing to explore the model of development of these to countries and allows to know their current state. - Courses in history of China and Japan proposing a study of major historical and cultural point necessary to approach these two markets. - Making an exchange for one or two semesters in one of the partner universities in China and / or Japan (The year following the validation of the CMAO Master 2). Know-how and skills: - Acquiring strong basis in Japanese or Mandarin - Being able to manage a project and a team - Being able to negotiate with foreign partners and take into account all cultural differences. - Being able to synthesize informations and make them accessible to all audiences. - Being able to protect their information, to make strategic decisions, to build competitive intelligence and search data with safe and appropriate manner. - Having strong foundations in economy of Japan and China, allowing to compare the various models. Having a critical and objective mind. - Knowing the realities of the market thanks to Management course. Being able to judge the capacity of a company to become established on the Japanese and / or Chinese markets. Being able to build their businesses by taking into account approaches and risks. - Having interesting achievements in terms of politics, economy, history, culture and religion concerning Asia. - Learning to manage complex projects and to present them in a clear and professional way. - Getting experience in company through a final year project intership.