Talent I personally think innate talent is more important to a sportsman than working hard. Because, the talent is something that cannot be compensated by working hard. Take myself as an example, when I was a little girl, I wanted to be gymnast in our national team. I worked very hard. I actually felt like I worked the hardest among all the girls, but I was still not good enough to be considered for the national team. I do think a top sportsman is not made but born. In addition, talent stimulate insterest. It's a nice thing to find that we have talents in some things, right? We tend to be insterested in what we're talented in.

Talent

I personally think innate talent is more important to a sportsman than working hard. B, because, the talent is something that cannot be compensated by working hard. Take myself as an example, when I was a little girl, I wanted to be a gymnast in our national team. I worked very hard. I actually felt like I worked the hardest among all the girls, but I was still not good enough to be considered for the national team. I do think a top sportsman is not made but born. In addition, talent stimulates insterest. It's a nice thing to find that we have talents in some things, right? We tend to be insterested in what we're talented in.

<em>Despite those very small errors, your written English is really excellent. Is that because of talent, or hard work? :-)</em>

Hi :) your example is good one, but on the other hand someone have really big talent, train everyday but not enough to achieve goal, because he/she is too lazy, and thus waste talent. I think there is no clear answer on your question ;)