Katy
Proposal The idea is to search from official databases, information regarding to socio-economic factors such population, economy, health, education, infrastructure, governance, and others. Afterwards, use a statistical correlation analysis, to describe with a single number the relationship between the factors and develop the social vulnerability risk index Using those values, I pretend to combine the results with the actual risk, to generate an integrated risk index and obtain the areas more vulnerable in socio-economical terms, to that risk. Finally, with the previous analysis I want to study the new guidelines for vulnerability reduction and write a report on how the Social vulnerability index for helps to achieve the 4 main objectives The expected results of my proposal are: • A social vulnerability index that helps to obtain a global risk assessment perspective which evaluates loss and damage, taking social factors in to account. • Obtain maps of dimensional drivers of social vulnerability, that helps to visualize better the distribution of social vulnerabilty factors, e.g.: • A report describing the use of socio-economical indexes in each objective in the new framework of social vulnerability reduction, with the objective to improve resilience in population.
index-- puedes decir indices o indexes según el diccionario. Indices es un plural como las palabras latinas

Proposal

The idea is to search from official databases, information regarding to socio-economic factors such as population, economy, health, education, infrastructure, and governance, and others. Afterwards, use a statistical correlation analysis to describe with a single number the relationship between the factors, and develop the  a social vulnerability risk index. 

Using those values, I pretend intend to combine the results with the actual risk, to generate an integrated risk index and obtain the areas more vulnerable in socio-economical terms, to that risk.
Finally, with the previous analysis I want to study the new guidelines for vulnerability reduction and write a report on how the Social vulnerability index for helps to achieve the 4 four  main objectives. 
The expected results of my proposal are:
• A social vulnerability index that helps to obtain a global risk assessment perspective which evaluates loss and damage, taking social factors in to into account.
• Obtain maps of dimensional drivers of social vulnerability, that helps to visualize better the distribution of social vulnerabilty factors, e.g.:

• A report describing the use of socio-economical indexes indices in each objective in the new framework of social vulnerability reduction, with the objective to improve resilience in the population.