Miki
Nice to meet you I came across this site and signed up for it today. I like learning English. I immerse myself in English as much as possible so I can understand the language more. Watching American dramas is one of my favorite things to do in my free time. Now I'm watching "Elementary", which is like an American version of Sherlock Homes. I love the show. Although, it's not easy for me to follow the story without subtitles, but I'm totally into it. I can't wait to watch the next episode!
2

Nice to meet you

I came across this site and signed up for it today. I like learning English. I immerse myself in English as much as possible so I can understand the language more. Watching American dramas is one of my favorite things to do in my free time. Now, I'm watching "Elementary", which is like an American version of Sherlock Homes. I love the show. Although it's not easy for me to follow the story without subtitles, but I'm totally into it. I can't wait to watch the next episode!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Incorrect: "Although it's not easy for me to follow the story without subtitles, but I'm totally into it."

With the sentence above, you can't use both "although" and "but".  Either of these alone are correct however.

Correct: "Although it's not easy for me to follow the story without subtitles, I'm totally into it."

Correct: "It's not easy for me to follow the story without subtitles, but I'm totally into it."

Also, you don't need a comma after "although".  This is because the entire phrase "Although it's not easy for me to follow the story without subtitles" introduces the sentence.  

Otherwise, your English here is perfect.  

Hi chaouki. Thanks for your comment. I usually don't use subtitles when I watch English dramas. Sherlock is a bit difficult for me to understand, but I love the drama, so I watch it. It would be nice to understand the drama in English.
Hi Bart. I agree with you. I llike the story of Sherlock and his character so I watch the BBC drama again and again. The more I watch it, the more I understand.
try to watching some thing that can understand because as i think there isn't any benefit beyond watching fast , hard English choice something fit your level and i won't advice you to use subtitle at all nice watching.
It is not easy to follow Sherlock. He talks too fast.