Oleksii
Growing up Hello everyone! Today is really bad weather in L'viv. It's starts from yesterday evening. Rain is going, cold and strong wind. I want to stay at home in my bed under bed cover where is really warm and comfortable. Unfortunately, when this notebook entry will done I'll go to the university. Don't worry (if you are) about it I have a good news also. After two weeks my study going to be finished and I will have internship in IT company, and real job if everything will go fine. In short, I'm gonna grow up ;) Also, I'll soon have a new roommate. And she is a girl :D I don't know why but she wants to live with me. It's a little strange for me but I don't mind. More strange is that she is not a one who responded. Thanks for your attention. See you!

It is raining, it's cold, and there's a strong wind. 

In Russian, rain [and snow] "идёт".  In English rain and snow do NOT "go".  There are special verbs for each type of weather:  "to rain"   "It rains here every week."  "It is raining now."   "to snow"  "It often snows in the mountains."  "It was snowing all last night."

Notice that the sentences begin with the dummy (false) subject "it".  

Variants:  Even though you cannot use "go", you often can use the verb "fall".  "The rain is falling very hard right now."   "Snow falls almost daily in winter."

Growing up

Hello everyone!
Today the weather is really bad weather in L'viv. It's started from yesterday evening. It's cold outside and the wind is strong. I want to stay at home in my bed under the bed cover where it's really warm and comfortable. Unfortunately, when I finish this notebook entry will done I'll have to go to the university.
Don't worry (if you are) about it. I have a good news also. After In two weeks my studies will end and I will have internship at an IT company., and Hopefully a real job if everything will goes well. In short, I'm gonna growing up ;)
Also, I'll soon have a new roommate. And she is a girl :D I don't know why but she wants to live with me. It's a little strange for me but I don't mind. What's stranger is that she is not a one who responded.
Thanks for your attention. See you!

Thx a lot :)
I don't quite understand why, but I wish you luck..