Tatsiana
future time Hello to all :-) Today I practice the Future Time. oh, it is really hardly and difficult. I will be meeting with my new friend tomorrow at 18.00. He is English native speaker. I hope we can help I each other. I will teach him Russian and he will teach me English. I have problem with pronunciation and writing skills but I already good understand spoken language. Where will we meet? I think, we will meet in cafe. But I am afraid that there will be noisy. My new friend is from Mexico. Now he lives in Warsaw. It is very interesting. Mexico is too far from Poland. He wrote me that he had come to his girlfriend. Unfortunately, they split four years later. I have a goal - speaking English very good and don't afraid using English in my life. When I came to Poland I didn't speak Polish. Now I speak very good, nothing is impossible :-) Have a nice day and weekend from all! And thank you for your help! P.S. I will be write in Monday about our meeting with boy from Mexico ;-)

Future Tense

Hello to all :-) Today I am practicing the future tense. Oh, it is really hardly and difficult.
I will be meeting with my new friend tomorrow at 18.00 (At least in the US, we would say 6:00 or 6 o'clock). He is native English speaker. I hope we can help I each other. I will teach him Russian and he will teach me English.
I have problems with pronunciation and writing skills but I am already good at understanding spoken English.
Where will we meet? I think we will meet in cafe. But I am afraid that it will be noisy.
My new friend is from Mexico. Now he lives in Warsaw. It is very interesting. Mexico is too far from Poland. He wrote me that he had come to be with his girlfriend. Unfortunately, they broke up four years later.
I have a goal - to speaking English very well and not be afraid of using English in my life.
When I came to Poland I didn't speak Polish. Now I speak it very well. Nothing is impossible :-)

Have a nice day and weekend from all!

And thank you for your help!

P.S. I will be write on Monday about my meeting with the boy from Mexico ;-)

Do you have Skype?