Olesya
to check My business letter to partner There is also nice to hear from you so soon. Thank you for the notice about different programs, but maybe such form is better for us since we didn't have any education. Due that we are distributor in Russia and we already have stylists in our team we will plan to send one of them to EU education. Our stylist is well-educated, talented and appreciate to represent amika to market. We feel an urgent need for such stylist in our team. I contact directly with different glossy magazines and I attract our stylist for this kind of job ( see in attachment our last work with Cosmopolitan) and they also go to beauty salons, shows etc. So we have decided to send one stylist from our team. For the second applicant we will make a proposition to our stylists in a market, then send the video and you can choose appropriate stylist. And I understand about our responsibility to pay for the stylist flight, hotel and expenses. I can`t give you an correct information about the visa because different countries has different rules and time for making visa. But I can propose that is not more than 1-2 weeks. And yes, you need to make a decision before he will get the visa.