Daniela
about me finally it's friday!!! now i'm working in a travel agency. i love travel and tourism world and i want learn more english language. i live in Naples and i love may city. i have a best friend, her name is Sara and we meet from 7 years. i saw more city in europe like london, paris, prague, barcelona, madrid and i stayed twice in Sharm El Sheik, Egypt. i hope learn other languages like spanish, portoguese ecc.

About Me

Finally it's Friday!!! Now I'm working in at a travel agency. I love travel and tourism world and I want learn more English language. I live in Naples and I love may my city. I have a best friend, her name is Sara and we meet from met 7 years ago. I saw more cities in Europe like London, Paris, Prague, Barcelona, Madrid and I stayed twice in Sharm El Sheik, Egypt. 

I hope to learn other languages like Spanish, Portuguese ect.

(Editor's Note:

REMEMBER TO CAPITALIZE!)

About me

Finally it's Friday!!! Now I'm working in a travel agency. I love travel and the world of tourism, and I want to learn more English language. I live in Naples and I love my city.I have a best friend, whose name is Sara and we we have known each other for  7 years.I have seen other cities  in Europe like london, paris, prague, barcelona, madrid and i stayed twice in Sharm El Sheik, Egypt.
i hope to  learn other languages like spanish, portoguese etc.

Try to remember to use capital letters for cities and countries such as Paris,Prague and Barcelona and also for the pronoun I.

I also love travel very much.You are lucky to work in the travel industry.