Annie
The Time I Was Friendly To Someone That I Didn't Like? Last year, one of my friends Lily borrowed a bike from me. But she hasn’t returned it back so far. Actually, I didn’t mean that she needed to return it at once, and I just want her to give me the reason or just tell me that maybe she’ll use it for a little long time. But she didn’t. By the way, she always does things like this. So people around her don’t want to lend anything to her. But on the other hand, I also take pity on her as her family was frugal so that she didn’t have enough money to pay for the things that she wanted. I suppose that maybe it was because her poor family and her self-esteem that she had to the things like that. I can understand her. So I’m willing to help her. Once she tells me that she can’t pay for something that she liked, I always buy it as a birthday gift to her. Of course, it should be something that I can pay for it.

Last year, one of my friends Lily borrowed a bike from me. But she hasn’t returned it back so far. Actually, I didn’t don't mean that she needed to return it at once, and but I just wanted her to give me the reason or just tell me why, and that maybe she’d use it for a little sort of long time. But she didn’t. By the way, she always does things like this. So people around her don’t want to lend anything to her. 

But on the other hand, I also take pity on her as her family was so frugal so that she didn’t have enough money to pay for the things that she wanted. I suppose that maybe it was because of her poor family and her self-esteem that she had to the does things like that this. I can understand her. So I’m willing to help her. Once When she tells me that she can’t pay for something that she likes, I always buy it as a birthday gift to for her. Of course, it should would be something that I can pay for it.

(你比我更善待,哈哈!)

The Time I was Friendly to Someone that I didn't like?

Last year, Lily, one of my friends, Lily borrowed a bike from me, but she hasn’t returned it* back so far. Actually, I didn’t mean that she needed *had to return it at once, and I just want her to give me the reason, or just tell me that maybe she’ll use it for longer a little long time. But she *didn’t. By the way, she always does things like this, so people (around her) don’t want to lend anything to her.

But, on the other hand, I also take pity on her, as her family was frugal, so (that) she didn’t have enough money to pay for (the) things that she wanted. I suppose that maybe it was because of her poor family and her self-esteem that she had to do the things like that. I can understand her, so I’m willing to help her. Once she tells me that she can’t pay for something that she likes, I always buy it as a birthday gift to/for her. Of course, it should be something that I can pay for it.

*<em>or</em>  hasn't given it back

*she had to return it,  she should return it

*but she hasn't [done this/told me]