Ezequiel
My favourite photo. My favourite photo is this one of my grandfather car. My brother took it in the field of my grandfather's friend a few years ago. I’m going to explain because I like it so much, when my grandfather got older, he couldn’t keep driving so, he left his car in the field and nobody used it again, because of this, it started to corrode. One day a hard storm downed a cereal container and it fell down on the car and until now, it stays there. The time passed and the car was dismantled little by little. The grass started growing through the car leaving this beautiful scene where you can feel the loneliness and forgetfulness. It’s a little sad but I think that shows deep feelings. Thank you so much for your help, I really appreciate that. 

My favourite photo.

My favourite photo is this one of my grandfather's car. My brother took it in the field of my grandfather's friend a few years ago. I’m going to explain because I like it so much, when my grandfather got older, he couldn’t keep driving so, he left his car in the field and nobody used it again, because of this, it started to corrode. One day a hard storm downed a cereal container and it fell down on the car and until now, it stays there. The time passed and the car was dismantled little by little. The grass started growing through the car leaving this beautiful scene where you can feel the loneliness and forgetfulness.
It’s a little sad but I think that shows deep feelings.

Thank you so much for your help, I really appreciate that. 