Marcell Santos
Friday Today is friday. This is the first day of the weekend and also a work day. This is the matter: work. Work on fridays always is a boring day because the time seems stops. My clock is fighting against me and I´m here trying to survive until time to go home. I have no many friends that invite me to go out then I will stay in my home again. However this is good to watch a film or playing games which is my first hobby. Or study some english that is my second hobby and I like it so much. I would like to have someone to chat, speak, hear and practice my English but .... Let´s move on trying.
1

Friday

Today is friday. This is the first day of the weekend and also a work day. This is the matter: work. Work on fridays is always is a boring day because the time seems to stops. My clock is fighting against me and I´m here trying to survive until it is time to go home.

I do not have no many friends that will invite me to go out, then so I will stay in my home again. However, this is good to watch a film or playing games which is my first hobby. Or I can study some english. That is my second hobby and I like it so much. I would like to have someone to chat, speak, hear and practice my English but .... Let´s move on trying.