José Alberto
Writing Task 5. Hi Michael. I didn't have time to tell you but the last week I moved to my new house. My brother is in the city and he lent his car. Also, my friends had time to help me and we moved everything on Sunday. The architect told since April that the house was ready to use it and well I was excited to live alone. The last day when I visited in your school. I told you that my home would be small and cheap. However, I processed a credit in the bank and I had more money to invest in it. Now, my house has two floors, in the first floor there are a kitchen, a big living room and a great bathroom; in the second floor there are three bedrooms -all have their bathroom, a personal living room. I built a special place for my PETs, it is beautiful. Again, sorry for don't tell you anything. My mother told me that you call me yesterday. I know that you have a lot of work and it's difficult that you can visit me tomorrow. Neverthless, the reason that I'm writting this message is because the next Friday I'm going to have a party to inaugurate the house, our new personal bar. Well, I hope do you have time to come on Friday. José Saludos desde México.

Writing Task 5.

Hi Michael.

I didn't have time to tell you but the last week I moved to my new house. My brother is in the city and he lent me his car. Also, my friends had time to help me and we moved everything on Sunday. The architect told me since April that the house has been ready for occupancy since April and well I was excited to live alone.

The last day when I visited in your school I told you that my home would be small and inexpensive. (No describirias tu casa como cheap, suena malo) However, I obtained  credit at the bank and I had more money to invest in it. Now, my house has two floors, on the first floor there is a kitchen, a big living room and a large bathroom; on the second floor there are three bedrooms -all have their own bathroom, and personal living room. I built a special place for my pets, it is beautiful.

Again, sorry for not telling you anything. My mother told me that you called me yesterday. I know that you have a lot of work and it's difficult for you to visit me tomorrow. Neverthless, the reason that I'm writting this message is because the next Friday I'm going to have a housewarming party and show off my new personal bar.

Well, I hope you do have time to come on Friday.

José
housearming party- una fiesta para celebrar una nueva casa que tu has comprado. Tus amigos te traen regalos "housewarming gift". Una casa que compras, no alquilas.

Saludos desde México.