Shinji
I'm Catching A Cold. I've had a sore throat since last night. I'd like to know the phrase what I can say in this case. I mean, for example, "I'm catching a cold." or something like that. I have another question. Is there difference between "catch a cold" and "have a cold"? I'd appreciate if you could also correct my sentences.

I'm Catching A Cold.

I've had a sore throat since last night. I'd like to know the phrase what how I can express it say in this case. I mean, for example, "I'm catching a cold." or something like this that.  You can also say, "I'm under the weather", "I'm catching the flu", "I'm getting/got the chills".

I have another question. Is there difference between "catch a cold" and "have a cold"? Yes.  There is a difference.  The first one means you are in the process of getting one.  The second one means you already have it.  If you change the tense of the first one into, "caught a cold" then it means the same as the 2nd one.

I'd appreciate if you could also correct my sentences.

Thank you for your comment! I understand.
To "catch a cold" means to get sick from the cold virus, but not currently being sick. Example: "I hope I don't catch the cold everyone's getting." To "have a cold" is being sick with the cold virus currently. Example: "I can't go to work today, I have a cold." But, the more common way to say it is "I caught a cold".