Almudena
mi first time in italki hi friends! what´s up? i´m so happy for stay here. This is mi first time that I write here and.... my level Englis is very low so...i´m so sorry if I´m witting bad. I would like to learnt a lot here and... i would like that we will help me to improve with my English level. Thanks for read me. Cheers
1

My (mi) First Time in Italki

Hi friends! How are you all (what´s up)?
I´m so happy to be (for stay) here. This is my (mi) first post / entry (time that I write) here / on italki and.... my level of English is very low so...I´m so sorry
If my writing needs improving, (I´m witting bad.) I would like to learn more (learnt a lot) here and... I hope you (would like that we) will help me to improve (with) my English level.

Thanks for reading my message.
Cheers

A nice friendly introduction with good choice of words. Be careful with the letter I - in English it is always written with a capital letter. Small error but you can correct 5 errors very easily. 

1

My first time on italki

Hi friends! What's up?
I'm so happy to stay here. This is my first time that I've written here and.... my English level is very low so... I'm so sorry
If I'm witting badly. I would like to learn a lot here and... I would like it if you helped me to improve my English level.

Thanks for reading
Cheers

1

mi my first time in italki

hi friends! what´s up?
I´m so happy for stay here to be here. This is my first time that I write here and.... my level of English is very low so...i´m so sorry
if I´m writing bad. I would like to learn a lot here and... i would like that you will help me to improve with my English level.

Thanks for reading my message.
Cheers

my first time in italki

hi friends! what´s up?
i´m so happy for stay here. This is mi first time that I write here and.... my level Englis is very low so...i´m so sorry
if I´m witting bad. I would like to learnt a lot here and... i would like that we will help me to improve with my English level.

Thanks for read me.
Cheers

Welcome