Giovana
Can you correct it to me, please? Also known as the 3Rs of sustainability, they are actions that establish a harmonic relationship between the consumer and the environment. Adopting these practices, it is possible to decrease the cost of life (how to reduce expenses, save), as well as promote sustainable development (economic development with respect and protection of the environment) If we pay attention on purchases that we performed in daily life and in the services hired, we can realize that we acquired a lot of things we don't need or we use a few times. So reduce means buying goods according to our needs to avoid waste. Conscious consumption is important not only for the proper functioning of domestic finance as well as for the environment. We play a lot of outs in the trash that could be reused for other purposes. Reusing, we generate a good home economics, in addition we are contributing to the sustainable development of the planet. Recycling is almost a must these days. The first step is to separate the recyclable waste (plastics, metals, glass, paper) from organic waste. The recyclable must be forwarded for recycling, because workers will be transformed again into raw material. This is an attitude that relieves the environment of waste that will take years or centuries to be decomposed. If the human being knows how to use the resources that nature provides, we will have very soon a cleaner environment developed in a sustainable way
1

Can you correct it to me, please?

Also known as the 3Rs of sustainability, they are actions that establish a harmonic relationship between the consumer and the environment. Adopting these practices, it is possible to decrease the cost of life (how to reduce expenses, save) I would not include this part in brackets, as it is not really required to add to your point, as well as promote sustainable development (economic development with respect and protection of whilst protecting the environment)

If we pay attention on to purchases that we performed make in daily life and in the services hired, we can will realize that we acquired a lot of things we don't need or that we use only a few times. So reduce reducing means buying goods according to our needs to avoid waste. Conscious consumption is important not only for the proper functioning of domestic finance as well as but also for the environment.

We play a lot of outs in the trash (you have used a literal translation here: jogar o lixo, but in English we throw out or get rid of rubbish) throw out a lot of rubbish that could be reused for other purposes. Reusing, we generate a creates (I would probably say encourages good home economics) good home economics, in addition we are contributing to the sustainable development of the planet.

Recycling is almost a must these days. The first step is to separate the recyclable waste (plastics, metals, glass, paper) from organic waste. The recyclables must be forwarded for recycling, because workers waste will be transformed again into raw material. This is an attitude that relieves the environment of waste that will take years or centuries to be decomposed.

If the human being knows how to use the resources that nature provides, we will have very soon a cleaner environment developed in a sustainable way

A very well written piece on a difficult subject matter.  You have written your ideas clearly and with fluency.  To improve, I would focus on prepositions (which are very hard in English) and also look at terms that you have translated directly from portuguese.