Sand
The media The type of media that I use the most is the Internet. I use the internet every day. I have internet access on the phone, on the computer and also on TV. To find information about the works of the University I use the internet. And to communicate with my friends I have internet access on the mobile phone. On TV, I also have internet and I can see many kinds of TV programs. I like action series such as "Castle" or "Criminal Minds". In this type of programs appear polices and dead. On the other hand, I don't like science fiction series and gossip TV programs, such as "Big Brother". This TV programs are horrible for me. Another way to watch TV, is online TV. I don't see it of this way, but it is true that many people use this way to watch the TV series. I have to admit that some series I cannot watch on TV because is later and other day I download them of Internet or I watch them online. I think this is becoming so popular, because people cannot watch the series on TV by the hours. I think people don't buy the newspaper as before. Now, it is easier and cheaper to read the newspaper online.
My name is flash and I'm from China. If you're interested, can I teach you Chinese and can you teach me English?
I totally agree about the papers, but the Internet is not a substitute for reading the books)))