Lorea Revilla
Ana´s Party Hi Peter; Your idea about booking the “Majestic Hotel” sounds very well, but I think it can be a little expensive. Overall, if you are thinking about having a live band. Even if we are several people, I think we are not going to achieve as much money as we need to pay it, if we decided to book that Hotel. In regard to the present for Ana, you know that Ana loves to travel, so that I think we can buy a travel. He has never traveled by a cruise, and she always says that she would like to travel around the Mediterranean sea. You know how much she likes the sun, and she can spend several hours sunbathing, so that I think we can buy a cruise by Meditarranean sea as a present for her. I am sorry but I won´t be able to go the day before the party to help you with the preparations, that week I have a travel work to Paris, and I won´t arrive at London until the day of the party. I think we can book a “photo call”, where everybody who goes to the party will be able to take a photo with Ana. I saw it in a “Hen party” and I think it is a great idea, in this way Ana will have a lot of photos to remember the party.

Ana's Party

Hi Peter, 
Your idea about booking the “Majestic Hotel” sounds very good, but I think it could be a little expensive, especially if you are thinking about having a live band. Even if there are several people, I think we are not going to have enough money as we need to pay for it, if we decided to book that hotel.
In regard to the present for Ana, you know that Ana loves to travel, so that I think we can buy a trip/vacation. She has never taken a cruise, and she always says that she would like to travel around the Mediterranean Sea. You know how much she likes the sun, and she can spend several hours sunbathing, so that I think we should buy her a cruise on the Meditarranean Sea as a present for her.
I am sorry but I won´t be able to go the day before the party to help you with the preparations. That week I have to travel to Paris for work, and I won´t arrive in London until the day of the party.
I think we can book a “photo call”, where everybody who goes to the party will be able to take a photo with Ana. I saw it in a “hen party” and I think it is a great idea. This way Ana will have a lot of photos to remember the party.

Great job! I'm not sure what a "photo call" is in English, but if you think it will mean something to the person who is receiving this, then go ahead. Otherwise, I would suggest "photo shoot" if it means that there will be a photographer who sets up a special scene and takes pictures of each guest with Ana. 

My name is flash and I'm from China. If you're interested, can I teach you Chinese and can you teach me English?