Sandra
Environment Now, fortunately, more and more people recycle. I think that in my country most people are concerned about the future of the environment so the recycle everything that they can. Since I was little I thought that recycling is very important and I have always done. I recycle everything, paper, glass, plastic and sometimes I fabricate objects recycling waste. I think that government can help with awareness campaigns and for example a lot of companies change old products by some money o by a new product. For example, some clothing stores if you carry a bag of old clothes, they give you money to exchange for new clothes. I´m aptimistic about the future of the environment. I think that definitely people will be responsible about our acts and we will think that we don´t own the planet and we can´t do whatever we want without consequences. For example people will never leave the water running when they brush their teeth or people will recycle all their waste.

Environment

Now, fortunately, more and more people recycle. I think that in my country most people are concerned about the future of the environment so they recycle everything that they can.
Since I was little I thought that recycling is very important and I have always done (it/so). I recycle everything, paper, glass, plastic and sometimes I fabricate objects recycling waste.
I think that the government can help with awareness campaigns. For example, a lot of companies exchange old products for some money to buy a new products. For example, some clothing stores if you carry (<em>or </em>"if you take") a bag of old clothes, they give you money to exchange for (<em>or</em><em> </em> "money to buy new") new clothes.
I´m optimistic about the future of the environment. I think that people will definitely be responsible about their actions and we will think that we don´t own the planet and we can´t do whatever we want without consequences. For example, people will not leave the water running when they brush their teeth or people will recycle all their waste.

I also believe there is a trend occurring towards environmentalism and people are beginning to "go green". Great writing. Thanks for sharing. 

Environment

Now, fortunately, more and more people recycle. I think that in my country most people are concerned about the future of the environment so they recycle everything that they can.
Since I was little I thought that recycling was very important and have always done so till this day. I recycle everything; paper, glass, plastic and sometimes I fabricate recyclable waste objects.
I think that the government can help spread awareness campaigns. For example, a lot of companies change old products with some money to by new products. For example, some clothing stores; if you carry a bag of old clothes, they give you money in exchange for new clothes.
I´m optimistic about the future of the environment. I think that we will definitely be responsible for our acts. We should realize that we don´t own the planet and we can´t do whatever we want without the consequences. For example, people will never leave the water running when they brush their teeth and people will recycle all their waste.