Isai
The struggle of speaking. Hi all, ive been struggling with my speaking skills in english and i need help, i already have 2 weeks in the states and i guess i'm learning a lot but i get scared talking in english, i can understand a lot when someone talks to me, my writing skills are improving and i guess my reading is the best i have, i would love if anybody its interested in helping me out, my native language its spanish and id like to help to others spanish students.

The Struggle of Speaking.

Hi all, I've been struggling with my speaking skills in English and I need help. I have  already lived in the states for  have 2 weeks in the states and I guess I'm learning a lot, but I get  scared when I  talking in English. I can understand a lot when someone talks to me, my writing skills are improving and  I guess my reading skills have now become my strength is the best i have.  I would be appreciative  if anybody is interested in helping me out. My native language is spanish, and I'd like to help to others Spanish students.

The struggle of speaking.

Hi all, I've been struggling with my speaking skills in English and I need help. I have already lived in the states for 2 weeks and I guess I'm learning a lot, but I get scared when I talk in English. I can understand a lot when someone talks to me, my writing skills are improving and I guess my reading skills have now become my strength. I would be appreciative if anybody is interested in helping me out. My native language is spanish, and I'd like to help to others Spanish students.