fumiya
I'm so bad at English :/ I just got the result of IELTS,which is required to enter university or college in English speaking countries. I could reach the least score that I need to go to graduate,but it's not what I've been aiming for. I really want to get a really good score on it to be qualified to have scholarship without interests or payback. Anyway, I'm going to take another test in the beginning of July, so hopefully I will be able to attain the score I aim for xd
1

I'm so bad at English :/

I have just received got the result of my IELTS test,which is required to enter university or college in English speaking countries. I could have reached the least lowest score that I need to go on to graduate study,but it's not what I've been aiming for. I really want to get a really good much better score on it, to be qualifyied to have for a scholarship without interests or payback repayment. Anyway, I'm going to take another test in at the beginning of July, so hopefully I will be able to attain the score I am aiming for. xd

1

I'm so bad at English :/

I just received the result of the IELTS test I took , which is required for entering university or college in English speaking countries. I could attain the minimum score required for graduation, but it's not what I've been aiming for. I really want to do well to qualify for scholarships without interests or payback. Anyway, I'm going to take another test in the beginning of July, so hopefully I will be able to attain the score I am aiming for xd

Ah I see, just keep practicing and study hard! Good luck, you can do it! 頑張ってね~ ^_^
why dont you start practicing on your own the ielts?