Leonardo
Drinking Mate Hi everyone, i am trying to write something in english to practice... but i dont know about what. then, i would like to tell you that i am drinking mate at this moment.. have you ever try mate ?
1

Drinking Mate

Hi everyone, am trying to write something in English to practice... but I dont know about what to write about. So, I would like to tell you that I am drinking mate right now.. have you ever tried mate?

Great job, Leonardo! Remember to always capitalize 'I' and the names of languages ('English'). I tried mate when I was in Argentina! 

Yeah, if you make it with boiling water you obtain a "mate lavado"... You should heat the water until 75 ° C. In Argentina we have electric kettles with an special function for Mate
I love mate! I made the mistake of making it in boiling water one time and the tea was too bitter. I made it again with just hot water and it was amazing!
I honestly thought it's an Arabic beverage, but I'm wrong and you made me read about it :)) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mate_%28beverage%29
eyyyy !!! i cant believe !! jaja... mate is the most popular and famous drink in Argentina...all people drink mate