Beatriz F.
Geek Day. Today in my school we did the "Nerd/Geek day", which means all the senior students could come looking like a typical old-nerd-style or just wearing their favourite Star Wars T-shirt, for example. And well, I'm totally addicted on pop culture, so I couldn't help wearing my Camp Half-Blood T-shirt, necklaces from The Lord of the Rings and Harry Potter, (yes, that triangle with a circle and a wand in the middle. If you know the name, please tell me, because I don't know how to say it in english!), and a striped gloves that remind a bit the ones from Alice in the Wonderland. I have a friend who didn't have any fandom T-shirt, so I lent him one with a Targaryen's symbol and slogan "Fire and Blood" patterned/printed/die-pressed, (which of them sound better?) on it. And an other friend of mine came dressed a T-shirt with the Hogwarts logo printed on it, but rather than the typical four houses, there were some of the Game Of Thrones houses instead! The theme of the next costume day will be country and I already want to see people's creativity!
1

Geek Day.

Today in my school we did the "Nerd/Geek day", which means all the senior students could come looking like a typical old-nerd-style old-style nerd or just wearing their favourite Star Wars T-shirt, for example.
And well, I'm totally addicted on to pop culture, so I couldn't help wearing my Camp Half-Blood T-shirt, necklaces from The Lord of the Rings and Harry Potter, (yes, that triangle with a circle and a wand in the middle. If you know the name, please tell me, because I don't know how to say it in english! I don't think there's a special name for the symbol, but the three items together are the deathly hallows.), and a striped gloves that remind a bit of the ones from Alice in the Wonderland.
I have a friend who didn't have any fandom T-shirts, so I lent him one with a Targaryen's symbol and slogan "Fire and Blood" patterned/printed/die-pressed, (which of them sound better? - I would just omit a verb, but if I had to choose it would be "printed".) on it. And an other friend of mine came dressed a in T-shirt with the Hogwarts logo printed on it, but rather than the typical four houses, there were some of the Game Of Thrones houses instead! The theme of the next costume day will be country and I already want to see people's creativity!

Thanks a lot, Phill (:
Manuel, I'm from Brazil and the days we can do it are always enjoyable (:
Your sound like a native and your post sound pretty funny. where are you from? I ve not heard of something like this where I live. there are days where you can go civil but not thematics days. Keep writing
I'm very impressed, "Miss Bookworm." I will let someone else correct this, as it's almost perfect.