Luisa
My travel 5 months ago I traveled to Boyaca, It was experience fantastic because I met many people and I met many places as Salt Cathedral in Paipa, Boyacense town in Duitama more places spectacular. I invite they go to Boyaca in Colombia because is very very special and cute. - Lú
1

My travel

5 months ago I traveled to Boyaca, It was a fantastic experience because I met many people and I saw many places such as the Salt Cathedral in Paipa, Boyacense town in Duitama and more spectacular places.

I invite you to go to Boyaca in Colombia because it is very very special and cute.

- Lú

Very good Lú, remember that in English it is customary to put the adjective before the noun.

1

My travel

5 months ago I traveled to Boyaca, It was experience fantastic because I met many people and I met many places as Salt Cathedral in Paipa, Boyacense town in Duitama more places spectacular.

(I traveled to Boyaca five months ago. It was a fantastic experience because I met many people and visited many places in Salt Cathedral. The more places in Boyacense are spectacular.)

I invite they go to Boyaca in Colombia because is very very special and cute.
(I recommend you visit Boyoka in Colombia because it is so special and cute.)
- Lú

My travel

5 months ago I traveled to Boyaca, It was a fantastic experience experience fantastic because I met many people and I saw met many places such as the Salt Cathedral in Paipa, Boyacense town from in Duitama and more places spectacular.

I recommend you,  they to visit Boyaca in Colombia. Because is very very special and cute place.

- Luisa