John
A funny thing that my son has done Ok, it's so common to see people to plant some ornamental vegetarians in their interior spaces; I mean things like orchid, chrysanthemum blooms. But my son once had a very special thing planted, which you might never expect. It was fish. A few days ago, when I came back from work, my toddler son came over to me and told me that he'd worked at something interesting that afternoon. Then he said he had planted fish in a flowerpot. At first, I was shocked, and I thought he must have used a wrong character or just made a mispronunciation. You know, he's only about like ,three years old. Anyway he was so eager to show his achievement, and then led me where he had worked at. It was absolutely hilarious; there was a fish in the flowerpot, with most of its body buried into the soil and its tail, instead, above soil. I'd say no one would expect that fish could be planted and then grow in soil. So I couldn't help bursting out laughing when I realized what had happened. I thought he must have seen adults planting vegetables in their fields. As well as that, what made the things hilarious was the fact that he even watered it, just like us doing. All in all, my little boy has done more funny stuff, but I think this time stands out most.
1

A funny thing that my son has done

Ok, it's so common to see people to plant some ornamental vegetarians plants/flowers in their interior spaces; I mean things like orchid, chrysanthemum blooms. But my son once had a very special thing planted, which you might never expect. It was fish.

A few days ago, when I came back from work, my toddler son came over to me and told me that he'd worked at on something interesting that afternoon. Then he said he had planted fish in a flowerpot. At first, I was shocked, and I thought he must have used a wrong character or just made a mispronunciation. You know, he's only about like, three years old. Anyway, he was so eager to show his achievement, and then led me where he had worked at on it. It was absolutely hilarious: there was a fish in the flowerpot, with most of its body buried into the soil and its tail, instead, above soil.

I'd say no one would expect that fish could be planted and then grow in soil. So I couldn't help bursting out laughing when I realized what had happened. I thought he must have seen adults planting vegetables in their fields. As well as that, what made the things it hilarious was the fact that he even watered it, just like us doing we do
All in all, my little boy has done more funny stuff, but I think this time stands out most.

A funny thing that my son has done

Ok, it's so common to see people to plant some ornamental vegetables (not vegetarians!) in their interior spaces; I mean things like orchids, chrysanthemum blooms, etc. But my son once had a very special thing planted, which you might never expect. It was fish.

A few days ago, when I came back from work, my toddler son came over to me and told me that he'd worked at something interesting that afternoon. Then he said he had planted fish in a flowerpot. At first, I was shocked, and I thought he must have used a wrong character or just made a mispronunciation. You know, he's only about like , three years old. Anyway he was so eager to show his achievement, and then led me to where he had worked at. It was absolutely hilarious; there was a fish in the flowerpot, with most of its body buried into the soil and its tail, instead, above the soil.

I'd say no one would expect that fish could be planted and then grow in soil. So I couldn't help bursting out laughing when I realized what had happened. I thought he must have seen adults planting vegetables in their fields. As well as Besides that, what made the things thing hilarious was the fact that he even watered it, just like us doing we do.
All in all, my little boy has done more funny stuff lots of funny things, but I think this time stands out most.

很好笑!

I enjoyed your story. I like the part about planting "ornamental vegetarians"....I haven't seen one of those before.... :)