Sara
Learning English... Hello, I'm learning English, actually I course level pre-intermediate, and during this time the things more difficult for me is speaking and listening. Speak is difficult for me because I think firts in Spanish and then I tried translate to English and I believe that is a wrong because I should think in English, and listening is difficult because I don't understand very well when a person speak speed. This time I tried watch movies and sitcoms and listen to music in English and I'm excited because I can understand some dialogues. I believe in this site I could encountered people for practice my speak and my listening and I can help you practice your Spanish and that´s sound good! That´s all for now! See you.
1

Learning English...

Hello, I'm learning English. Actually, I am in an intermediate-level course, and at this time, I'm having difficulty with speaking English and understanding the spoken language.
Speaking is difficult for me because I think in Spanish and then I translate to English. Listening is difficult because I don't understand very well when a person speaks quickly. I watch English-speaking movies, sitcoms, and listen to music and I'm excited because I can understand some dialogues.
I believe with this site, I could interact with qpeople to practice my speech and build my listening skills. In exchange, I can help you practice your Spanish. That sounds like a good deal to me!
That´s all for now!
See you!

1

Use short sentences for now.

For example.

Speaking  in English is difficult for me.  First,  I have to think in Spanish(,) and then translate my thought into English. I believe it is a wrong because I should think in English.