José Alberto
Writing Task 6. Currently, more people are traveling that ever before. There are a lot of factors allowing this. However, there is great benefits to the traveler. Planning a trip is not easy, there are things that we need to make for having a great experience. To work heavily to save money or to search the perfect place to have our vacation. I think that sometimes the preparations before to take the trip are funny and stressful, as well. For the people how have more experience making travel, maybe would be easier but is not my situation. Without to be an expert traveler, it's possible to say that having the opportunity to visit other places is a great experience. Inside of Mexico, to stay in different cities can allow us to know more about our history or our traditions. Also, if you like to taste local foods, I’m sure that the benefits are wonderful. For the people how are learning a new language, like me. To go abroad would be the best experience, we can practice our new vocabulary and at the same time, to learn about a different culture. Having the opportunity to visit another country, also can allow us to meet people and maybe, new friends. The benefits of travelling are many and it can be classified in a lot of ways. Saludos desde México.

Writing Task 6.

Currently, more people are traveling that ever before. There are a lot of factors allowing this/ involved in this. However, there are great benefits for/to the traveler.

Planning a trip is not easy, there are things that we need to do to have a great experience, for example,  work hard to save money and search the perfect place to have our vacation. I think that sometimes the preparations before to take the trip are fun but can be stressful, as well. For the people who have more experience making travelling, maybe it would be easier but that is not my situation.

Without being an expert traveler, it's possible to say that having the opportunity to visit other places is a great experience. Inside of Mexico, to stay in different cities can allow us to know more about our history or our traditions. Also, if you like to taste local foods, I’m sure that you will enjoy our cooking.

For the people who are learning a new language  like me, to go abroad would be the best experience, we can practice our new vocabulary and at the same time, to learn about a different culture. Having the opportunity to visit another country, also can allow us to meet people and maybe, new friends.

The benefits of travelling are many and it can be classified in a lot of ways.

Saludos desde México.