Estelle
Good day in France Hi, I don't know what but I feel today will be a nice day in France. It's approximatively 8 o'clock and I can observe the sun, through the window. I live in the south of France, in a little city close to Monaco and today, we aren't forced to hear the thud of Grand Prix cars. Maybe tonight it will start again. So at this moment, I'm just preoccupated about my breakfast. French people can eat anything in the morning but, the legendary "baguette" stay my ideal, especially on Saturday. Finally, I hope that wherever you are in the world, you can have a nice day, like me.

Good day in France

Hi, 
I don't know why but I feel today will be a nice day in France.
It's approximatively 8 o'clock and I can observe the sun through the window.
I live in the south of France, in a little city close to Monaco, and today we aren't forced to hear the thud of the Grand Prix cars. Maybe it will start again tonight.
At this moment, I'm just preoccupied with my breakfast. French people can eat anything in the morning but the legendary "baguette" remains as my ideal breakfast, especially on Saturdays.
Finally, I hope that wherever you are in the world, you can have a nice day like mine.

Its amazing same in Egypt too
thank you from Colombia !