_Viktorya_
Censorship Censorship I think censorship in newspapers, on TV, on the Internet, in different kinds of art has two sides. On the one hand, it is necessity. Society needs in control of profanity, which is heard in humorous TV-programs, appears in articles. We have to protect children from some of the information, which they can’t understand yet. Some kind of information is not on age. It can distort concept of some notion as family, relationship, for example. Censorship care historical facts of distortions and disrespect to memory. On the other hand, censorship prevents creative people to express their ideas, hides real information and prohibits express our opinion. So, I believe censorship is necessary, but must be aimed at the protection of children, history, human feelings (religion, national feelings and so on) it must not have regard to the policy purposes. In addition, those, who makes censorship edits should be able to distinguish the means of expression of ideas in works of art and a simple lack of etiquette, principles.