Choo
Please give this story a name! Once upon a time,there was a very very small island on the sea. But a very very big tree growed in the island. A wise king and his people were living on the tree. One day, a hrricane engulf the island and destroyed everything.The tree was down. The king and his people were lost in the sea. Fortunately, all of them are able to swim,and swam back to the island soon. However, they lost there family tree. The island is too small to live in so many people. Everyone was so sad,because the hrricane took their home away. To keep alive,the king asked his people to find a way to solve this survival challenge. A boy named John came up with a brilliant idiea.He suggested people use the fallen tree to built a big ship, then all of people could living in the ship to travel arround the word. The king adopt his idea and order his people to build the big ship immediately. He appointed John as the ship captain . People started happy new life on the sea with the captian leadership!

Suggestion

Once upon a time, there was a very small island upon the sea. A very large tree grew on the Island, and a king and his people lived in the tree.

One day, a hurricane engulfed the island and destroyed everything, even the tree had fallen over. The king and his people were lost at sea. Fortuntaely, all of them were good swimmers and therefore were able to swim back to the island after not too long. Upon returning, the discovered that their tree had fallen over and were all very uphappy as they had lost their home.

To keep both himself and his people alive, the king asked his people to help him think up a plan. A boy by the name of John came up with a brilliant idea. He suggested that people use the remnants of the fallen tree to build a ship because then the people would have a new home. They would even be able to sail around the world! The king decided to adopt John's idea immediately and appointed John as the ship's captain. After the ship was finished, the people, their king and their captain John happily sailed all around the world.

Well done! You just need to be careful with your verbs. Keep working hard! :)

Please give this story a name!

Once upon a time,there was a very very small island on the sea. But a very very big tree growed in the island. A wise king and his people were living on the tree.
One day, a hurricane engulfed the island and destroyed everything.The tree fell down. The king and his people were lost in the sea. Fortunately, all of them were able to swim, and swam back to the island soon. However, they lost there family tree. The island was too small for so many people to live on. Everyone was so sad, because the hurricane took their home away.
To stay alive,the king asked his people to find a way to solve this survival challenge. A boy named John came up with a brilliant idea. He suggested people use the fallen tree to built a big ship, then all of people could live in the ship to travel arround the word.
The king adopted his idea and ordered his people to build the big ship immediately. He appointed John as the ship captain. People started a happy new life on the sea with the captain's leadership!

Really good!