Daniel
Local Elections, To begin with, this Sunday, we will have the local elections in Spain. We celebrate elections every four years. In my city, there are five political parties but, they always say the same things. They will promise to build a school in the city centre or they will build a new hospital. But this will never happen. In my city there are a lot of problems, for instance the unemployed and the pollution. We have problems with the smoke from a factory. They don´t have anything and more and more there are diseases and cancer. We have 32% of unemployment, before I earned €1 000 and now, I received an allowance from the government. They offer opportunities for six months like builder and then, I will have to look for a job at the job centre. This is not the solution, because I have to pay my bills every months and I don´t receive a salary. To conclude: I won´t go to vote this Sunday because, I am angry.
1

Local Elections,

This Sunday we will have  local elections in Spain. We hold elections every four years. In my city, there are five political parties but they always say the same things.

They will promise to build a school in the city centre or they will build a new hospital. But this will never happen.

In my city there are a lot of problems, for instance unemployment  and  pollution. We have problems with the smoke from a factory. They don´t have anything and more and more there are diseases and cancer.

We have 32% of unemployment, before I earned €1 000 and now, I receive an allowance from the government. They offer opportunities for six months like construction work and then, I will have to look for another job at the job centre. This is not the solution, because I have to pay my bills every month and I don´t receive a salary.

To conclude: I won´t go to vote this Sunday because, I am angry.

Hasta que la polución este horrible, deja la fabrica funcionar; hay trabajos allá.  Debes votar.