晶晶
About love Hello everyone,I found that I got up late, when I got up with more than three pm, and recently stayed up all night, I felt the body was badly.. Today a days do not contact the foreign friends to come to chat with me, I don't understand his idea, he told a Chinese girl he likes, he asked me, I would like that girl?? Can I expect to see her? This series of questions makes me feel strange, although I don't mind, but I feel uncomfortable. He told me that the girl is very beautiful, in the eyes of foreigners, is not like the appearance of the more limited to me? They like beautiful girl, like to talk with them, but I think these are not important, I think the feeling is important, now more and more girls want a foreign boyfriend, they are very tall, very handsome, very domineering, even some girls want a transnational marriage. This is why? Also see a lot of girls in the sun and his foreign boyfriend, show affection, I don't understand why this is? Love should not be the two people like each other, there are common topics, hobbies, and life style tacit and so on?