Shawn Zhang
Feeling a little bit sad - what has happend recently I have applied for a summer camp leader for the consecutive past two years but I failed. Somehow I don't know why. I have been hoping to go to an English speaking country for a long time but I just haven't yet. The only contries I have ever been to was like North Korea and Russia when I was in middle school. I think I did well in their interviews for the language part but I just cann't figure out what their selection criterial would be like. Plus, I have sent a Thank you letter after finishing my interview reemphasizing my strong passion for it again. Anyway, I think life still has to go on. I would still apply for that even if I were hired this year.
1

Feeling a little bit sad - a recent incident

I have applied for a summer camp leader role for the past two consecutive years yet I failed. Somehow I could not figure out the reason behind. I've been hoping to travel to an English speaking country for a some time but I just haven't yet. The few countries I've only ever travelled over were like North Korea and Russia during my middle school days. I think I performed well in their interviews for the language part but I just can't figure out what's their selection criterias. Plus, I did sent a "Thank you" letter after finishing my interview, just emphasizing my strong passion for the role. Nevertheless, I think life still has to go on. I would still apply for that again even if I'm hired this year.

Feeling a little bit sad - what has happend recently

I have applied for a summer camp leader for the consecutive past two years but I failed. Somehow I don't know why. I have been hoping to go to an English speaking country for a long time but I just haven't yet. The only contries I have ever been to were like North Korea and Russia when I was in middle school. I think I did well in their interviews for the language part but I just cann't figure out what their selection criterial would be like. Plus, I have sent a Thank you letter after finishing my interview reemphasizing my strong passion for it again. Anyway, I think life still has to go on. I would still apply for that even if I were hired this year.