Raquel
(correction please) People do extreme sports because modern life is too safe and boring. I don’t agree at all with it. I think that this depends on the person. Some people do extreme sports because they are open-minded, risky, adventurous and like doing different and exciting sports. I believe it is connected with the personality. For example, there people that do this kind of sports but their life isn’t boring, just like doing it because they are adventurous. Also, there are people who, probably with a boring life, do it to have a good time. On the other hand, people with a safe and boring life, can do another things, not only extreme sports, that’s why I think that depends on the personality, on the person.
1

(correction please) People do extreme sports because modern life is too safe and boring.

I don’t agree at all with it.

<em>It is not clear what 'it' refers to. It can refer to the title of your text or extreme sports or that life is too safe and boring.</em>

<em>I don't agree with this statement at all.</em>

<em>I don't agree at all that life is too safe and boring.</em>

<em>Why not make the title a question? 'Do people do extreme sports because modern life is too safe and boring?' Then you can start the text with your answer to the question</em>.

I think that this depends on the person. Some people do extreme sports because they are open-minded, risky, adventurous and like doing different and exciting sports. I believe it is connected with the personality. For example, there are people that (who) do this (type of) kind of sports but their life isn’t boring, just like doing it because they are adventurous. Also, there are people who, probably with a boring life, do it to have a good time. On the other hand, people with a safe and boring life, can do another other things, not only extreme sports. That’s why I think that it depends on the personality; on the person.

Another = one other 

Another thing - singular

Other things - plural

1

Hi raquel, 

This looks great - I have put corrections in green and then suggestions to make the sentences sound smoother in blue. 

Let me know if you have any questions,

Lily 

(correction please) People do extreme sports because modern life is too safe and boring. Discuss? 

I would add this in as then your title makes more sense with your answer.

I don’t agree at all with it this. I think that this it depends on the person.

(Alternatively you could say 'I don't agree with this at all as I think it depends on the person.')

Some people do extreme sports because they are open-minded, risky, adventurous and like doing different and exciting sports. I believe it is connected with to the (or 'a person's personality') personality.

(I would remove 'for example' because this is not really an example, its more of a repetition of your first point) For example, There are people that do this kind these kinds of sports but their life isn’t boring, they just like doing it because they are adventurous. But also, there are people who, probably have with a boring life, who do do it to have a good time.

On the other hand, people with a safe and boring life , can do another things, not only extreme sports, that’s why I think that depends on the personality, on the person, not the lifestyle.

(correction please) People do extreme sports because modern life is too safe and boring

I don’t agree at all with this statement. In my opinion, it may vary individually. Some people do extreme sports because they are open-minded, risky, adventurous and probably likes doing different types of sports. I believe it is connected with individual's personality. For example, there are people who does extreme sports because the sport is adventurous to them yet their life isn’t boring. Also, there are people who probably lives a boring life, does it to enjoy life. On the other hand, people who lives a safe and boring life can do other things, not only extreme sports. This is the reason why I think that it may vary individually.