June
Chinese Creativity: I, Have Slept 81 Person’s Couches Creativity can never be cool people’s privilege. Nowadays every ordinary people can turn into a cool couchsurfer. I, Have Slept 81 Person’s Couches is a book about travels. Instead of being filled with normal travel reports, this book is a collection of stories, letters, and poets which introduced a new kind of traveling, couchsurfing. Although couchsurfing is not an original Chinese creativity that it totally comes from America, Chinese travelers develop it into a new creativity with Chinese characteristics in recent years. With these new Chinese characteristics, couchsurfing has become orange, outgoing, and outstanding. Chinese couchsurfing is like the orange sun. The color is lighter than the red sun which is ambitious and stereotype, it’s more energetic and young. With couchsurfing getting more and more popular in China, every ordinary people have chance to be a couchsurfer. Subsequent there is a new tendency of couchsurfing emerged in China. Instead of traditional forms of travel, couchsurfers abandon to take package tours and muster up their courage to sleep in strangers’ sofa. The yearning of going out and seeing the different old overcame the fear, which is quite creative for me. Chinese people are shy? No, let Chinese couchsurfers change your mind. They are outgoing beyond your imaginations. Something interesting that at the beginning of couchsurfing appearing in China, the naïve couchsurfers were all individual. They don’t know each other’s existence, but they all showed their kindness in a similar way to their hosts. Excellent Chinese cuisine become their killer to earn other hosts’ friendship. Not only their cooking showed their kindness, they are all jocular and intelligent. Getting alone with them, you will be melt by their enthusiastic. The quality showed by Chinese couchsurfing is outgoing.