June
Chinese Creativity: I, Have Slept 81 Person’s Couches (These two paragraphs are followed the first composition.)In our exile society, outstanding gift has been the signature of all the Chinese couchsurfers. Generally speaking, each couchsurfer has his own talent. Some of them are not just satisfied with free accommodation, they want to show something meaningful and cool to make their hosts impressive. One of the most creative couchsurfer is a famous photographer now. During her couchsurfing days, she met many creative guys and took photos for them as the reward. Maybe money is a vulgar thing for artists, the fantastic works become the only connection of their crazy memory. Her work, the silent show of two gay couple, the mermaid in the Times River, and the crazy Irish painter’s selfie all impressed her hosts. Isn’t it creative? Anyway, the Chinese couchsurfing is orange, outgoing, and outstanding. It seems to me a creative thing that I want to do someday. With Chinese couchsurfers’ effort, it is really creative and Chinese. Creativity can never be a privilege.