Anastasia
Computers instead of teachers. There is no doubt that education and the learning process has changed since the introduction of computers. However, some people claim that such inventions can not replace the way teachers provide knowledge. Let us consider this. Personally, I think that computers contribute to a better grasping of new knowledge, especially for a child. First of all, children are interested in touching and exploring this device and they might be motivated to learn some information with computers. Secondly, this innovation has a lot of useful programs, which are very helpful in the learning process. On the other hand, this device is not able to replace the human interaction, which is very important while children are studying. Moreover, computers can not determine what specific needs of a child are. Therefore, it might be hard to get complete education with a computer especially at the primary age. It may be true but with the right use of computers students can get much more necessary information which teachers are unlikely to know about since such device has almost everything that students want. Taking the pros and cons into account, I would like to stress that both computers and teachers are irreplaceable, and it would be reasonable enough for teachers to use computers while teaching as it helps students acquire knowledge much quicker.
1

There is no doubt that education and the learning process has changed since the introduction of computers. However, some people claim that such inventions can not replace the way teachers provide knowledge. Let us consider this. 

Personally, I think that computers contribute to a better grasping of new knowledge, especially for a child. First of all, children are interested in touching and exploring this device and they might be motivated to learn some information with computers. Secondly, this innovation has a lot of useful programs, which are very helpful in the learning process.

On the other hand, this device is not able to replace the human interaction, which is very important while children are studying. Moreover, computers can not determine what the specific needs of a child are. Therefore, it might be hard to get a complete education with a computer especially, at the primary age.

It may be true, but with the right use of computers students can get much more necessary information which teachers are unlikely to know about, since such a device has almost everything that students want.

Taking the pros and cons into account, I would like to stress that both computers and teachers are irreplaceable, and it would be reasonable enough for teachers to use computers while teaching, as it helps students acquire knowledge much quicker.

<em>Well written!</em>