Rosa Vân
fix for me. :) because of your smile, i miss you so much, everyday. what should me do while i fallen in love with you? don't ignore me. I dream about you everytime. Keep me, just call my name, i'll stand up and run to you, everywhere and everywhen. Take me to your hand and say that you love me too. :D :D

fix for me. :)

because of your smile, i miss you so much, everyday. what should me do while i fallen in love with you? don't ignore me. I dream about you everytime. Keep me, just call my name, i'll stand up and run to you, everywhere and everywhen. Take me to your hand and say that you love me too. :D :D

( Because of your smile, I miss you so much, everyday. What should I do while I am falling in love with you? Don't ignore me. I always dream about you. Keep me. Just call my name. I will stand up and run to you, anywhere and anytime. Take me with your hands and tell me that you love me back.)

He loves this lovely girl too. Make sure :)

fix for me correct me:)

because of your smile, i miss you so much, everyday. what should me I do while i fallen in love with you? don't ignore me. I dream dreaming about you everytime.every night Keep me, just call say my name, i'll stand up and run to you, everywhere and everywhen. Take me to your with your hand and say that you love me too. :D :D