Shuai
Nearly two months Nearly two months, I'm really busy, always because of reports overwhelmed, and I suddenly miss school days in the country, it does seem easier than now. Now I have done in Korea Chinese tutor, I am grateful to have such an opportunity, so I can tell my heart of China and Chinese culture. In addition, many italki and his friends ask me, there is no better Chinese books, TV shows, movies can recommend, which I think have targeted better recommend it to everyone, because everyone of these preferences are not Like language different degree. I usually like to read books, and I was studying film, so I am very happy to recommend. But I may not often italki, you can contact me via QQ and kakao talk or e-mail - QQ: 770539854 kakao talk: qwedsazx Email: [email protected]

Nearly two months

Nearly two months, I'm really busy, always because of reports overwhelmed, and I suddenly miss school days in the country, it does seem easier than now. Now I have done in Korea Chinese tutor, I am grateful to have such an opportunity, so I can tell my heart of China and Chinese culture.
In addition, many italki and his friends ask me, there is no better Chinese books, TV shows, movies can recommend, which I think have targeted better recommend it to everyone, because everyone of these preferences are not Like language different degree. I usually like to read books, and I was studying film, so I am very happy to recommend. But I may not often italki, you can contact me  QQ
QQ: 770539854